[torsen] Re: torsen digest, Vol 1 #257 - 1 msg

CyberPoet thecyberpoet at cyberpoet.net
Tue Apr 29 17:41:43 EDT 2003

They may well have run-up the engine as part of a break-in/test
procedure before storage,
which is not uncommon in the industry. But it is rather odd that you
got an engine that was from
batch 1 rather than an end-of-production batch. Good luck with it!
Remember to change that oil
as often as you can be bothered in the first couple thousand miles...

=-= Marc Glasgow

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 12:00 PM, torsen-request at audifans.com