[torsen] HAPPY NEW YEAR, PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR INTEREST IN MY BUSINESS PROPOSAL

GARUBA UMAR ESQ. garubaumar at consultant.com
Thu Jan 2 06:50:56 EST 2003

MR & MRS GARUBA UMAR
E FAX NUMBER>AMERICA  + 1 7752561718
EMAIL:garubaumar at consultant.com
garubaumar at financier.com
REPLY TO garubaumar at email.com
REPLY TO garubaumar at post.com

KINDEST ATTENTION,

PLEASE PERMIT ME TO MAKE YOUR ACQUAINTANCE IN SO INFORMAL A MANNER.
THIS IS NECESSITATED BY MY URGENT NEED TO REACH A DEPENDABLE AND
TRUSTWORTHY FOREIGN PARTNER. THIS REQUEST MAY SEEM STRANGE AND UNSOLICITED
BUT I
CRAVE YOUR INDULGENCE AND PRAY THAT YOU TAKE MY REQUEST VERY SERIOUS.

I AM MR GARUBA UMAR, A REKNOWNED BUSINESSMAN IN ONE OF THE
REBEL-HELD TOWNS, BOUAKE (ONE OF THE WAR ZONES IN IVORY COAST)
I RECEIVED INFORMATION FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE WHO DESCRIBED YOUR
COUNTRY AS BEING ECONOMICALLY CONDUCIVE FOR INVESTMENT
AND HER PEOPLE AS TRANSPARENT AND TRUSTWORTHY TO ENGAGING BUSINESS
WHICH MADE ME TO WRITE YOU. AS YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW
AND TO MAKE YOU LESS CURIOUS,I GOT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FROM AN INTERNET
SITE THAT PORTRAYED YOU (YOUR ESTABLISHMENT) IN GOOD
LIGHT.

ON THE 17TH OF SEPTEMBER 2002. THE REBEL LEADERS, UNTIL THEN WERE LOYAL
SOLDIERS TO THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT LAURENT GBAGBO
CONTACTED ME IN MY OFFICE WITH THE BUSINESS OF IMPORTATION OF
ARMOURIES. WITHOUT THE PREMONITION OF WAR, I ACCEPTED THE JOB. THE
SOLDIERS PAID
ME THE SUM OF TWENTY MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES
DOLLARS (US$ 20.5) ON THE SPOT AND TOLD ME TO EXPEDITE ACTION. SINCE I AM
NOT
INTO IMPORTATION OF ARMUNITIONS AND BECAUSE OF THE URGENCY, I
IMMEDIATELY STARTED MAKING SEVERAL CONTACTS WITH BUSINESSMEN ACROSS THE
GLOBE.

TWO DAYS LATER, HEAVY FIGHTING BROKE UP IN CENTRAL BAOUKE AND KORHOGO,
EVERYWHERE WAS IN DISSARRAY AND I LOST EVERYTHING THAT TOOK ME SO MANY
YEARS TO ACQUIRE. I HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO DO AWAY WITH THE US$20.5M.

MY WIFE AND I QUICKLY MADE AN ARRANGEMENT WITH A RED CROSS RELIEF
WORKER WHO USED HIS OFFICIAL VAN TO MOVE THIS MONEY TO ABIDJAN, ALTHOUGH HE
DID NOT KNOW THE REAL CONTENT OF THE BOX.  PRESENTLY, THIS FUND HAS
BEEN DEPOSITED WITH A SAFE RELIABLE SECURITY COMPANY IN ABIDJAN WHERE I AM
HIDING FROM THE REBEL WHO DECLEARED ME WANTED. I DO NOT WANT TO INVEST
THIS MONEY IN ABIDJAN DUE TO UNFAVORABLE ECONOMIC CLIMATE.  AS A
RESULT, I KEPT THE MONEY IN A CUSTOM BONDED WAREHOUSE WITH THE SECURITY
COMPANY.  SO THAT I CAN NOT LAY MY HANDS ON IT UNTIL
IT GETS TO YOUR COUNTRY, WHERE I WILL COMMENCE INVESTMENT.

THE ONLY ASSISTANCE WE NEED FROM YOU WHICH I BELIEVE
YOU WOULD DO FOR US ARE THE FOLLOWING:

1. MAKE IMMEDIATE ARRANGEMENT TO TAKE THE DELIVERY OF
THE CRATE (FUND) AT THEIR EUROPE OR AMERICAN
COMMISSION AGENTS.
2. ASSURANCE FROM YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT SIT ON OUR
SHARE WHEN THIS FUND GETS TO YOUR COUNTRY.

MY WIFE AND I AGREED THAT YOU SHALL BE ENTITLED TO 20% OF THE TOTAL
AMOUNT WHILE THE PRINCIPAL SUM WILL BE INVESTED IN A VIABLE BUSINESS
VENTURE WITH YOUR ADVICE. MOST IMPORTANTLY, I WILL LIKE TO BUY A PERSONAL
HOUSE WHERE MY WIFE, MY TWO SONS AND I WILL RESIDE.

UPON CONFIRMATION OF YOUR INTEREST TO HELP US AS OUR FOREIGN PARTNER TO
CLAIM THE CRATE FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY ON OUR BEHALF AT ANY OF THEIR
COMMISSION AGENT CLOSER TO YOU, I SHALL FURNISH YOU WITH THE DETAILS OF
THE MOVEMENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE SCHEDULED IN YOUR FAVOUR BY THE
SECURITY COMPANY PREPARE AN AIRWAY BILL AND TAG THE CONSIGNMENT IN YOUR
FAVOUR.  YOUR PRIVATE FAX AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS ARE NEEDED TO ENHANCE
THE SPEEDY CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION (OUR ONLY HOPE IN LIFE NOW)
URGENTLY.
KINDLY TREAT AS URGENT AND CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY THROUGH THE ABOVE
E-MAIL ADDRESS.  I HAVE NOT ACQUIRED A NEW PHONE AS I LOST ALL MY
PROPERTIES IN BOAUKE

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR GARUBA UMAR
E FAX NUMBER>AMERICA  + 1 7752561718