[torsen] Low Price Cigarettes

Advertiger admin at advertiger.com
Fri Jan 17 19:14:18 EST 2003

Dear Sir or Madam

If you are a smoker in the UK, in the ROI, or in Scandinavia, then we have something for you.

You are probably fed up with paying high prices for your cigarettes and tobacco.  Take a look at what we can do for you at

We can send you, legally, by registered air mail, direct to your door, 4 cartons of cigarettes or 30 fifty gram pouches of rolling tobacco (all brands are available) from only 170 Euros - about 105 British pounds - fully inclusive of postage and packing.  Why pay more?

If you would rather not hear from us any more, this link will ensure that you are not bothered again.

Yours faithfully.
British Smokers