[torsen] Congratulation

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Wed Jul 16 12:58:12 EDT 2003

... boy, this is a new one for me!

Anyway, it seems that the majority of the posts here are spam ... and while
I haven't gotten any complaints I thought I would post to see if it was
bugging anyone.  I can turn on the flag so that only members can post.  This
seems to do a pretty good job of eliminating spam on the other lists I
admin.  Compared to them this list really isn't getting that much spam ...
probably due to the low usage.

I thought I'd also take this opportunity to see if anyone had any thoughts
about what to do with this list.  I am tempted to suggest it be used for the
composite design forum ... if indeed the guy coordinating that wished to do
so.  Otherwise, are there any ideas?  Should we simply have Dan shut the
list down?

Steve Buchholz
Torsen list admin