[torsen] Congratulation

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Wed Jul 16 19:20:52 EDT 2003

I really don't want to eliminate the list either ... if someone doesn't
think it is worthwhile I suppose they can unsub!  Funny, there's over 110
e-mail addresses here who have been getting mostly scam spam of late!  I
only wish we could actually *use* this list for something.  I guess if I
think about it we did have a pretty good traction control discussion a while
back ...

Anyway, I have changed the list to hold up non-member posts for moderation.
That should stop the spam.  BTW, I also added a note/link in the footer for
the audifans KB ... if it works as I expect I'll add the similar note to all
list footers ...

Steve Buchholz