[torsen] Congratulation

Keith Maddock Keith.Maddock at TRW.COM
Thu Jul 17 03:52:34 EDT 2003

I vote to keep it open too, but member only is a good way to go.

Keith Maddock, TRW Automotive,  Koblenz, Germany
Slip Control Systems, Systems Design, Traction Control
+49 (0)261/ 895 2474    -   -   keith.maddock at trw.com

>>> "Buchholz, Steven" <Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com> 00:17:14 17.07.2003 >>>
I really don't want to eliminate the list either ... if someone doesn't
think it is worthwhile I suppose they can unsub!  Funny, there's over 110
e-mail addresses here who have been getting mostly scam spam of late!  I
only wish we could actually *use* this list for something.  I guess if I
think about it we did have a pretty good traction control discussion a while
back ...

Anyway, I have changed the list to hold up non-member posts for moderation.
That should stop the spam.  BTW, I also added a note/link in the footer for
the audifans KB ... if it works as I expect I'll add the similar note to all
list footers ...

Steve Buchholz
 >  Sure, so why not just filter it more heavily?
 >  >>
 >  >> Let's ask Dan to kill this list.  It to my mind never
 >  really served the
 >  >> purpose of allowing, umm, in-depth, detailed and
 >  passionate (yeah,
 >  >> passionate) discussions not appropriate to the main list
 >  to have a venue.
 >  >>
 >  >>
 >  >
 >  >um... why kill it?  I'd think having the archives
 >  available are good, and it
 >  >is nice to have a place to send people, even if it seldom happens.
Audifans torsen mailing list
Send posts to: mailto:torsen at audifans.com