[torsen] Congratulation

Andres Kroonmaa andre at online.ee
Thu Jul 17 05:10:20 EDT 2003

 please don't. main lists are too huge to be subed to, but occasional
 tech discussions are very interesting to follow.
 Instead of closing it, better sparc new threads, or move more indepth
 discussions over here ;)

 As to limiting posting, all registered users of the whole site should be
 able to post. To keep spam off, there can be also automatic confirmation
 message sent back to user with some text that would require human action.
 That would keep 99% of spam off and still let anyone to post, without
 depending on mods.