[torsen] Audi mc ecu mods (Qllc)

Fred no frederick999991 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 15:53:45 EDT 2003

HI i have a 4000S audi wich had 5 cyl motor was converted to kh bored to 2.2
l with mc pistons enyways engine oil pump died at 5000 rpm took like 6
second before i understood anyways engine is dead now i put a mc in and it
works ok but i dont have the stomp in the seat anymore like the other
engine.Guess stroke /cam is not the same as mc engine... anyways im looking
to up my boost. I am aware that Ben Swann has a code for cpu, i got a good
eeprom programmer which can reprogram the flash. Id be estremely greatful if
someone could send me the bin for a mac 10 /11 btw eeprom will be on mac 10.
Also anybody heard of original ng engine coupes witout the white
mirrors/spoiler i got the disc brakes and the engine family on the trunk
stiker check out ok. its canadian model and was bought on first of may...if
u have one i want to hear from u :)

Anyways Looking forward to program my eeprom.
u can email me at frederick999991 at hotmail.com