[torsen] Re: [V8] differential/torque sensing question

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:10:35 EST 2003

I knew I'd get some clarity through this.  As to "TORqueSENensing,"  I knew
that's what it did, just seemed that an explanation of function, along side
a visual picture of the internal workings of the torsen, would be easier
when a speed difference is the "input variable" so to speak.  It's very hard
to imagine what a torque difference looks like, however the effect of a
torque difference is very easy to see...

Agree though, I do find these type of conversations to be interesting.
Kudos to the A4 driver who planted the seed once again.

Derek "should have been an engineer" Pulvino