[torsen] Re: [V8] differential/torque sensing question

Duncan Thomson duncan at systemcontrols.co.nz
Wed Mar 19 19:20:40 EST 2003

> Agree though, I do find these type of conversations to be interesting.
> Kudos to the A4 driver who planted the seed once again.

and kudos to the quattro group who gave the torsen nuts their own space to have these conversations
without being harassed by the general populace...!

nice to be able to save these brain-twisting migraine-inducing torsen concepts for when I'm feeling
emotionally stable enough to confront them...

> Derek "should have been an engineer" Pulvino

Duncan "should have been a postman" Thomson