[torsen] Propshaft question for 4kq + ujoint p/n

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Thu Nov 13 12:31:36 EST 2003

I can report that I was able to find a replacement u-joint for the propshaft
in my urq.  Unfortunately this was done many years ago and I don't have a
guaranteed part number ... but I can report that it was so simple to
identify the replacement part I didn't think to write the number down.  We
took measurements of the cap diameter and the distance between the ends of
the caps on opposite ends and looked it up in a book of standard parts ...

Steve Buchholz