[torsen] Audifans Server Update

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Tue Nov 18 18:23:00 EST 2003

... since I said I'd pass any news along I thought I would send a quick note
on the current status of the audifans server ... at least from my point of
view ...

I am still unable to access anything in the "mailman" section of the
audifans server.  Of the archives under "pipermail" I can see the archives
for this list (torsen) and the ba-groups archives.

I did get a message from Dan Simoes, who said that he was able to start
working on the problems yesterday (11/17), and that he, Mark Chang and Brett
would do what they could to get things back up ASAP.

I've got to say that I really could have used the list over the last couple
weeks it has been down ... I sure hope it returns to service soon!