[torsen] Torsen 3

Justin Wasik Justinw at rga.com
Mon Jan 5 16:35:49 EST 2004

I've been trying to find out as much information about the torsen 3.  I've
spoken with Stasis Engineering which modify the Torsen 1 and 2
(manual/automatic audis) and they've never had the request to modify a
torsen 3 which comes in the newer model Passat 4motion (quattro).  I'm
trying to get ahold of info to verify which center differential I've got for
sure and then procure one to send to Stasis to possibly modify the gearing
to change the torque bias rate more to the rear of the drive wheels.

any info would be helpful...thanks