[torsen] I-5 EFI Conversion Discussion???

Duncan Thomson duncan at systemcontrols.co.nz
Thu Mar 11 20:40:23 EST 2004

Steve,

Yeah, sounds like a good idea to me... I've been thinking about an EFI
project for a while too...
Currently don't own a turbo engine of any description, but am thinking
hard about a 200tq that's for sale...

Currently considering a MegaSquirt AVR, or maybe a MegaSquirt as it is
available right now, whereas the MSAVR v3.00 seems to be just getting
there now...

Thinking I'll try to get started with the n/a engine I have on an engine
stand downstairs, and try to get that working, and then transfer what I
build up onto a turbo when I eventually get one.

Might inject a bit of life into the torsen list again...!
Would be helpful for sourcing bits, and group buys too if we can get a
few interested... obviously plenty of brains to pick from the main list
too...
Also vital just for info swapping...

so yeah, sounds great, and I'll be along for the ride

Duncan

--
believed to be clean.