[torsen] Haldex AWD Club Tech Forum

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Mon Jan 17 13:57:40 EST 2005

Is that right?  It has been a while since I did the checking, but I was
pretty sure you could buy Atmel parts that integral CAN bus ports ...

I don't think I'll ever own a TT to benefit from this, but if there is
interest I can put my shoulder to the wheel on a project here ...

Steve B
San Jose, CA (USA)