[torsen] Re: [audi20v] Fwd: Haldex AWD Club Tech Forum

Keith Maddock keith.maddock at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 08:59:53 EST 2005

Duncan Thomson <duncan at systemcontrols.co.nz> wrote:
> not an expert, but may fit the bill:
> http://www.futurlec.com/CANNode.shtml
> >The hard part is finding a cheap, easily programmable microcontroller
> >device with CAN interface.  I'm sure someone has put something simple
> >together for a task similar to this...

Hmm, nice find!

Stupid question: is this a "assemble it yourself" kit of components,
or an assembled circuit board?

(Reason - I can't solder to save my life!)

I'll send them an email to find out more infomation - also critical is
how flexible the programming is to allow outputting specific CAN
message ID's and forrmats.