[torsen] Re: [audi20v] Fwd: Haldex AWD Club Tech Forum

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Thu Jan 27 15:43:22 EST 2005

... yes, I know that the interface can accept input from an external
source ... that's not what I thought we were requiring ...

Another way to think about this is as a master/slave concept ... this
interface is a "slave," it is able to provide input and accept output
... but only upon a command from some master device.  This is not in
itself a master device.  Since I'm not completely up to speed on what is
needed, this may very well suffice, but I was thinking that we were
talking about requiring some sort of master device, that is something
capable of commanding slaves to accept output data or requesting input
data from them ...

Steve B