[torsen] Torsen center diffs...

c1j1miller at aol.com c1j1miller at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 12:03:15 EDT 2005

There's a few of us old-timers around, but little activity (as you'll
see in the archives).  Welcome back!

What's the rules on transmissions; can you weld the torsen or put in a
locker from a 4kq?  Not sure you'd want to do either, as I'm no
autocrosser.
How about tire size; can you force the torsen to bias one way by
running different diameter front/rear tires?  Not sure you'd want to
drive like that long, but for an event, probably fine.

---
Chris Miller, Bolton, MA  c1j1miller at aol.com
'93 Audi V8, '91 coupe q, '85 Audi 4ksq, '81 VW Scirocco
'91 200q20v site ==> http://members.aol.com/c1j1miller/welcome.html