[torsen] Torsen center diffs...

c1j1miller at aol.com c1j1miller at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 12:03:15 EDT 2005

There's a few of us old-timers around, but little activity (as you'll
see in the archives).  Welcome back!

What's the rules on transmissions; can you weld the torsen or put in a
locker from a 4kq?  Not sure you'd want to do either, as I'm no
How about tire size; can you force the torsen to bias one way by
running different diameter front/rear tires?  Not sure you'd want to
drive like that long, but for an event, probably fine.

Chris Miller, Bolton, MA  c1j1miller at aol.com
'93 Audi V8, '91 coupe q, '85 Audi 4ksq, '81 VW Scirocco
'91 200q20v site ==> http://members.aol.com/c1j1miller/welcome.html