No subject

Thu Nov 2 15:32:46 EST 2006

abruptly.  By slowly applying the brake it would indeed just be slowing down
the car.  If you do an abrupt, hard pull on the handbrake it should lock up
one or both rear tires and giving the opportunity for oversteer.  Of course
you will also need to be using the steering wheel correctly to complete the
oversteer.

I really don't think the Torsen enters into this one much at all ... you
should be in an "overrun" (engine braking) situation, where the Torsen is
not doing much.

Steve B
San Jose, CA (USA)