[Tt] Wanted: photo of your TT for a new website

hot_cars at hi-mpg.org hot_cars at hi-mpg.org
Mon Nov 15 01:15:30 EST 2004

Would anyone like a photo of their TT (any model) on a new website?
The website is http://hi-mpg.org, which was started as a means to
identify fuel-efficient vehicles (e.g., 30+ mpg on the highway) that
people actually can get excited about and really would like to own.  So
while Ford Festivas and Kia Sephias don't qualify, (some) TTs do!
Alas, I have not seen a TT out here in a little while (which is
surprising since I live in CA), much less be able to photograph
one--hence, instead of just ripping one off of the internet and
possibly violating copyrights, I thought I'd solicit photos from actual
owners.

I actually only need one good photo, so whoever emails me the best
photo by, say, Monday night or so gets their photo on the Audi TT page.
  I don't expect to receive a lot of replies to this request but if that
happens, I will rotate photos (using a random-photo algorithm) on the
TT page so that those who take the time to reply to this request aren't
doing so for nothing...

JPEG format would be best, and it only needs to be web-quality (please,
no photos over 500 kB).  Thanks in advance.  Happy motoring!
-Felix
hot_cars at hi-mpg.org