[urq] Why should Audi care/urqs aren't worth jack...(long)

Mike Veglia msvphoto at pacbell.net
Tue Dec 23 12:08:54 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/22/2003 MICHAEL CUNNINGHAM <mtsea at prodigy.net> writes:
<< Another factor is new generation of drivers. >>
Funny you should mention the new generation of drivers... My wife and I recently spent a day in our quattro in the Monterey (CA) area. I was blown away by the number of compliments, questions, and (positive) comments made that day, *all* by teens and twenty-somethings. Every single one of them knew exactly what the car was, and many asked about mods (ours is pretty close to stock), etc.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography