[urq] knock sensor unit on WR engines?

Martin Pajak Martin at quattro.ca
Wed Nov 26 07:01:28 EST 2003

For proper operation you need a unit that can retard the timing under boost... any normally aspirated unit does not have that capability.
Your best bet unfortunately is to use the timing/ignition unit from a 5kt (MAC11).
I know of couple of folk who have tried to use NA ignition units on turbo but IMO it's not worth it and defeats the safety purpose of the excersise.