[urq] Re: Hood vents & inserts?

Todd Phenneger tquattroguy at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 13:55:11 EST 2003

On my ur-q track car / rally car  project I will be putting in
vents.  The previous owner already cut holes in the hood so I'm
pretty much comitted at this point. :-)
  I'm looking for something simple but its hard to find.  This
is the closest I've come.

Althogh it appears that I'll have to buy two pairs as I need the
rectangular ones and not the angled one.  I still have yet to
get dimensions to see if they will fit.