[urq] Replaced old hose

todd ward ltw0808 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 18:10:36 EDT 2004

Thanks for all the help. I ended up buying a 2"1/2
vulco flex hose and cutting the end piece off of the
original 2" bottom coupler. I then inserted a copper
sleeve to give the hose clamp the ability to bite
without collapsing the hose. She pulls real strong
again thanks for all the advice. When time and money
allows, I might look into the idea of the metal hose
replacement as the vulco flex is touching the
connector for my high beam on original headlights.
Thanks Again Todd

Do you Yahoo!?