[urq] Cruise control vacuum+electrical switch removal

Martin Pajak martin at quattro.ca
Thu Dec 9 10:04:56 EST 2004

They simply screw in and out, and that's the adjustment... same as the brake
light switch.

Martin Pajak

1983 Audi Ur-quattro (305,000 km) In storage
1985 Audi Ur-quattro (203,000 km) Euro spec. import mit 3B ;o)
1986 Audi 4000s quattro (266,000 km) winter car
1971 Porsche 911T (45,000 mi) all original