[urq] This week's issues: Cold start, Spedo, Radio

Justin Riley jriley at ctiusa.com
Thu Dec 30 11:02:11 EST 2004

When I fixed my Speedo (Odometer) and put the cluster back together, I
too had a non functioning clock.
I removed the cluster again, and checked my connections to the clock.  I
found that the connection that is attached with a screw had been put
together in such a way that there was no contact from the copper side of
the blue film to the clock contact.  Basically, the film must be
sandwiched between the clock connector and the plastic below it.  Hope
this helps.

-Justin R.

With working clock and odometer.