[urq] Unknown Audi Part

Andrew Finney afinney1 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 21:11:30 EST 2004

I have 2 brackets that I can't identify. Can someone
help me: 855 841 121 and 855 841 121B. As a sidenote,
both my versions of EKTA and EPC allow me to search
for a part, outside of a given model, but then offer
no link to the part. For instance, both of these parts
show up there. But when I go into a specific model and
do the ATP??? I can only find some of the parts. These
two don't show up. Can anyone help me? How does the
search work?

Andrew Finney
1983 and 1984 UrQs.

Do you Yahoo!?