[urq] a/c question

Bill Bennett ur.quattro at verizon.net
Fri Jul 2 23:14:04 EDT 2004

Gary that( the one reading 30 then 0) was low side pressure, there are two
guages used for A/C diagnosis what did the high side guage read? I don't
think your compressor is bad from the low side reading, sounds like low
system charge, or a blockage. but without seeing the high side pressure
reading, I am doing a little hip shooting here, what was the high side
pressure? Bill