[urq] Time Delay Relays OAC (no not On Approved Credit, Only Audi Content)

Justin cbrooks22 at cox.net
Fri Jun 18 02:06:39 EDT 2004

yes, bill
I'm currently using a after-run relay from the 87 5000's with the afterun
thermo switch from an 5000 turbo, screws directly into the metal return pipe
to the rad....  They will run up to 5 min after shutdown due to the internal
If interested, I can send you my wiring diagram, and I have one extra
Where did you get your fan?..