[urq] Re: Small electric gauge needed

Robert Myers robert at s-cars.org
Wed Mar 10 18:46:09 EST 2004

These may not be exactly what you are looking for but they're pretty decent
gauges and might provide a solution for you.

Take a look at: http://www.smods.de.vu

At 01:26 PM 3/10/2004 -0500, Louis-Alain Richard wrote:

>Hi all,
>I want to add some gauges to my urQ (voltage, engine temp, oil temp or
>pressure, air-fuel ratio) but I don't want to change the interior look. My
>idea is to install some very small LED gauges in the glove box (just for
>tuning/safety purposes). In fact, I am looking at an arrangement like the
>console unit found in a 4kq.
>Is there an aftermarket source for these?
>Racing, Marine or Aviation maybe?
>Maybe there is such a panel from another car that would be easily pulled
>from a junkyard? A mid-80s Japanese sports car?
>Maybe I can built one myself and use the actual sensors for temp and oil
>Thanks in advance,
>83 urQ
>quattro mailing list
>quattro at audifans.com

Lies - the real Weapons of Mass Destruction!

  Robert L. Myers  304-574-2372
  Rt. 4, Box 57, Fayetteville, WV 25840 USA  WV tag Q SHIP
  '95 urS6 Cashmere Grey - der Wunderwagen   ICQ 22170244