[urq] where's this hose go?

Mike Fitton rfitton at vt.edu
Sat Mar 20 13:13:07 EST 2004

It's a rubber hose, about one inch diameter.  One end is connected very 
securely to the valve cover, just aft of the Audi/VW logo.  The other 
end is connected to nothing.  It just goes down and hangs more or less 
over the front right axle.  I can't see anywhere that looks like it 
should plug in, but surely it doesn't just go nowhere.  Any comments, 
other than I'm an idiot for not noticing this sooner?


More information about the urq mailing list