[urq] 81 WR UrQ Head gasket removal

JagerBond at aol.com JagerBond at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 23:19:47 EST 2004

With luck I was able to finally pull the head off the the 81 Wr Urq.
Seemingly did not look too bad?   I kind of expected to see more evidence for a
leaky head gasket, hence the antifreeze in the oil.   Maybe the experts see more
than I...   Pictures below.

Any suggestions for me at this point?   From what I hear the WR cam is good
to keep, the head overall looks pretty good, only minor cracks between the
valves.   The timing belt was replaced about 7k ago, what should I replace at this
point?   Thanks in advance.

Mike Bond
4 Q's