SV: [urq] Sources for Carpets

Magnus Bondesson audiquattro at
Mon May 3 19:17:39 EDT 2004

I got mine here:

There was no drawing for my car, but I send them the measures, and they
produced them w/o extra charge.
I'm very happy with mine... F+B $95 including shipping to Sweden. But I
choiced the best quality...
(But the drawing is made for my -85, and does not fit 100% in my Urq 20V
because of the "cat's".)

Best regards
Magnus Bondesson
Audi Urquattro 20V 1990
Project SportQuattro 85'
bond at

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: urq-bounces at [mailto:urq-bounces at] För Michael
Skickat: den 3 maj 2004 21:43
Till: urq at
Ämne: [urq] Sources for Carpets

Any recommendations on where to buy carpets for the ur-q (LHD)? Blau wants
$109 for Lloyds any other options?

Cheers, Mike

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any use, review,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any
information or attachments contained herein by a person other than the
intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Silicon Optix
reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks
for quality control purposes.

Audifans urq mailing list
Send posts to: mailto:urq at
Manage your list connection: