[urq] Looking for an 83 MC-2 ECU...can be stock or modified...

Ingo Rautenberg i.rautenberg at waratap.com
Wed Nov 10 15:40:27 EST 2004

You mean the stock oil-only lubricated K26.  While I can't comment
specifically WRT your intercooler size Q, there's always a comprimise
between size and efficiency.  The 944t IC has been adapted by a few listers
here.  Anything larger and you will have increased lag (pressure drop).  No
personal experience with hybrid K24/K26.  K24 has a nice power band, BTW,
though it is more prone to Heat Soak in high useage conditions.