[urq] Into the CIS abyss

Martin pajak martin at quattro.ca
Thu Nov 18 12:11:36 EST 2004

O2 meter is a must on a turbo car.
It's easy... one wire to +12, one ground and one spliced into O2 signal.
That's all.  I have Autometer on my '85 and am very happy with it.

Hope this helps.
Martin Pajak

1983 Audi Ur-quattro (305,000 km) In storage
1985 Audi Ur-quattro (203,000 km) Euro spec. import mit 3B ;o)
1986 Audi 4000s quattro (266,000 km) winter car
1971 Porsche 911T (45,000 mi) all original