[urq] AP Calipers

The Corbs c.corbishley at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 20:08:24 EST 2004

There was a New Zealander some years ago on this list (Dave Eaton I think)
who ran them on his RR.  He indicated at the time that the lack of dust
seals had not been a problem.
You should be able to find his comments in the archives.
You can find them on the AP website, and they are designed to fit under the
15x8 Ronals.  I had understood that the kit included all that you needed to
mount and run?
They aslo make a "road kit" for the UrQ but it requires 17" wheels as I

John Corbs