[urq] Dialynx Radiators and Intercoolers

Rich Letsinger ricoletsinger at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 20:35:17 EDT 2004

That may be overstaing things.  A lot.  The 2Bennett
intercooler still heat soaks very easily.  I've found
it to cool back off much better than the stock or
Dialynx intercoolers, but it's still insufficient.  I
have been running it with a RS2 turbo on a 3B at about
20 PSI.  I'm now installing a K26/27 turbo which
should put much less heat into the compressed air.
I'll report back in a couple more weeks when she's
running again.