[urq] Castle nut tool

Charles Baer charlie at dcsi.com
Tue Sep 28 16:21:44 EDT 2004

If you mean the socket with a gaping hole in the side for
an allen wrench, I just bought a black six-point and dremelled
it to death.  These guys have an assortment of suspension toys:


de nudy-


Brandon Rogers wrote:

>Hey all-
>I've tried to search the web and can't find a/the source for the Hazet Castle Nut tool for the castle nut on the top of the struts.  I found the Hazet site but no castle nut tool.
>Anybody know where to find one?
>grassy arse-
>Audifans urq mailing list
>Send posts to: mailto:urq at audifans.com
>Manage your list connection: http://www.audifans.com/mailman/listinfo/urq
>Have an urq question?  Check the Audifans Knowledgebase!
>Have an urq answer? ... Please help others by adding to the KB ... all contributions welcome!

More information about the urq mailing list