[urq] 84 urq starts then dies

todd ward ltw0808 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 18:32:37 EST 2005

Allright, I've get her starting, which then idles
around 1300 to 1400 Rpm. Not her standard 800. Then as
she starts to warm-up and the idle drops she begins
running rough. Then the tach drops to an absolute
zero. She's still sputtering and I can apply throttle
to make her run smoother but the tach is still at zero
the whole time. Meanwhile the boost gauge jumps from a
reading of about 1/2 to 1 when a press the throttle
each time. Any ideas are welcome. Strange but true
tales from Todd

Yahoo! Messenger