[urq] swaybar bushings

Andrew Finney afinn1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:14:37 EDT 2005

Mike, the rear subframe bushings and the front subframe bushings are
two identical sets (front and rear of both subframes have different

On 4/14/05, Mike Fitton <rfitton at vt.edu> wrote:
> The ones at the junction of the rear subframe and the body.  They look
> difficult because of the shape of the metal on the inner part of the
> bushing.  It looks tough to replicate.
> Mike
> Andrew Finney wrote:
> When you say the "rear subframe" ones, which ones do you mean?

> Finney
1983 and 1984 UrQs.

On 4/13/05, Mike Fitton <rfitton at vt.edu> wrote:
> Just like this guy, I've been thinking of making my own poly bushings
> It's a long-term idea, not really even past the idea stage yet,
but I'm
> starting to get really pissed that Integras have a total of like
> bushings in the car and you can get a complete set in your choice
> of
durometer for $150 from Energy Suspensions or whoever it is. I
> don't
think I can promise $150 for the whole car, but I'd like to make as
> many
as I can for a good price. I know those rear subframe ones are gonna
> be

Speaking of bushings...if Scott J. (sorry, can't spell your last
> name
off the top of my head) is following this topic, hit me back. I
> wanna
ask you about bushing stuffs.

Andrew Finney wrote:

> Audipoly has not responded to 3 months of occasional emails from me,
and now
> my emails bounce from their site, as if the whole thing has
closed up shop.
> It does say that they are out of stock on all their

> Finney
1983 and 1984
Send posts to: mailto:urq at audifans.com
Manage your list