[urq] Tire size for Ronal 15" X 8" for '83 UrQ

Brandon Rogers brogers at terrix.com
Mon Apr 18 17:12:39 EDT 2005

205's on an 8" wheel seem awfully narrow.  plus I would think it would look
goofy -not to mention the even smaller diameter of 205/50 vs factory 215/50
size.  Frankly I think even the 215/50 seems/looks small when viewed next to
a 225/50....

[snip] I
recently bought a set of 8" Ronals and am dismayed to see the 205/50
tires on them are listed for 5.5 - 7.5" rim widths.  Anyway...

Audifans urq mailing list
Send posts to: mailto:urq at audifans.com