[urq] Instrument Cluster Question

Martin Pajak martin at quattro.ca
Fri Feb 18 07:38:33 EST 2005

I had the same problem... turned out to be a bad connection at the
alternator (corroded).
Once I cleaned it up, the faint alt. light went away.

Martin Pajak

1983 Audi Ur-quattro (305,000 km) In storage
1985 Audi Ur-quattro (203,000 km) Euro spec. import mit 3B ;o)
1986 Audi 4000s quattro (272,000 km) winter car
1971 Porsche 911T (45,000 mi) all original