[urq] WR camshaft

Martin Pajak martin at quattro.ca
Thu Jan 13 12:19:50 EST 2005

You can find a WR (Euro) cam in any Canadian 1980-83 5kt.
Yes, it is worth trying to find one.

Martin Pajak

1983 Audi Ur-quattro (305,000 km) In storage
1985 Audi Ur-quattro (203,000 km) Euro spec. import mit 3B ;o)
1986 Audi 4000s quattro (270,000 km) winter car
1971 Porsche 911T (45,000 mi) all original