Subject: [urq] Correct "technical" name for hydraulic part

MikeDes156 at MikeDes156 at
Tue Jul 19 14:01:21 EDT 2005

I purchased a box of NOS parts a few years back for my 83 urq.  It included a 
couple of new valve blocks. I sold one last year on ebay and  for 
preventative maintenence I replaced the one in my car which was still good  with only 83K 
miles on it. If anyone is interrested you can have it  for the shipping cost.
Mike Desi
83 #459

More information about the urq mailing list