[urq] C Pillar Part Help

Michael Hopton Michael at siliconoptix.com
Wed Jul 20 10:52:56 EDT 2005

Looking at Etka (thanks Jim!) and I would like to order a part but not
which one is correct. The part I need is the black plastic liner that
inside the grills at the base of the C pillar. Etka shows an air guide
a guiding plate. I think the black plastic bit is the "air guide" and
outside grill is the "guiding plate". The part numbers are:-
855 809 711 A    Air Guide left
855 809 712 A     Air Guide right
855 809 319        Guiding Plate left
855 809 320        Guiding Plate right
Anyone know?
Cheers, Mike

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any use, review, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any information or attachments contained herein by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Silicon Optix reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks for quality control purposes.