[urq] RE: Mid 80's, period correct radios: which one ?

Lawson, Dave dlawson at ball.com
Tue Jul 26 19:27:59 EDT 2005

>I found the "perfect" period correct, urQuattro radio, according to
>Payne: http://www.isham-research.co.uk/quattro/wiring/Typ85/mcc994.html
>Now, finding a working unit in North America might be difficult... :-)
>BTW, there is a new Nakamichi TD1200 for sale on eBay now (item number
>570$ and still 2 days to go...
>There is a market for anything, it seems...

I've got my original USA import urq radio stashed away. It's very old
AM/FM/cassette, 2 knobs, small digital display, with some very small
buttons. Similar to phils, but not the same. If someone really cares, I
try and find it an snap a pic or 2.

I've also got a Nak TD300 stashed away from the same period, the TD1200
was out of reach for me then...