[urq] Possibly 1 less URQ

Martin Pajak martin at quattro.ca
Sun Mar 20 20:03:13 EST 2005

The question is, is the car worth saving.. only the owner will know it, at
least in their heart.

I have a spare non-sunroof roof kicking around and I think it's black.. ;)

Martin Pajak

1983 Audi Ur-quattro (305,000 km) In storage
1985 Audi Ur-quattro (203,000 km) Euro spec. import mit 3B ;o)
1986 Audi 4000s quattro (270,000 km) winter car
1971 Porsche 911T (45,000 mi) all original