[urq] Possibly one less URQ update

Louis-Alain Richard laraa at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 24 00:38:15 EST 2005

That's great news Dennis!

You can tell them that a nice Oceanic blue 1984 Quattro was sold last week
for 10 000$CAN here in Montreal. I talked to the new owner (I told him to
join the list) and I may have a more complete report soon.

Now you must change that subject line to something more... positive, maybe?
Like "Back from the crusher" or "No more Fuchs for sale, Bill!"

With dirty hands, not from grease, more from diapers...:-)

with me on sourcing parts  etc., and I feel better that if we get into any