[urq] White crust covering fuel lines behind wastegate (picture) (fire hazard?)

steven j michellepfeiffersx at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 17:01:37 EDT 2005

Hi all.

I believe these are fuel lines.  The vac hoses nearby
go through the firewall to the ECU (should you want to
look at your own car - that's where they are).

Anyone know why they get these white bumps on the
outside?  Are these steel or aluminum lines?  Is the
line compromised?

Are these lines in ETKA?   I didn't see these.

When do we need to be concerned with all those 22 year
old fuel lines under the hood?

Do You Yahoo!?