[urq] 2 places in CA: Need a speedo head.

steven j michellepfeiffersx at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 15:11:13 EDT 2005

I heard 2 places in CA fix these -   although my focus will be on odometer.  Details must be in archives somewhere.

Justin Riley <jriley at ctiusa.com> wrote:

Does anyone have a spare speedometer for an 85? Mine is Kaput!

I have an electronic dash from an 87.5 coupe gt / with the wiring
harness, if anyone wants to trade.

-Justin R

Audifans urq mailing list
Send posts to: mailto:urq at audifans.com